ESKentertainmentESKentertainment

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The End of Earth The End of Earth

Sick

I nice art style, it's very rare to see a flash movie pixelated like this without copying sprites from mainstream products.

Flash has a pixel-tool? I didn't know that.

Hildebrandt responds:

Yeah, you need to download it and include it into the program with the extension manager. It's worth it :)

Troll Game Troll Game

Look forward to more

I like the sketchy style. You made it work, it all seems to fit together somehow.

Somehow my eyes are alway inexplicably drawn to their noses >.<'

MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

lol

So when are all these MvC3 movies gonna get their own collection?

Warrior Girl Dress Up Warrior Girl Dress Up

meh...

Your artwork is nice for sure, but I just couldn't really get around a couple of things:
1) Her pose seems a little awkward to me, but that's negligable really
2) Lack of variety, I thumbed through your available options and was finished within a couple minutes. For this same reason, I wasn't really able to give this doll (that's all a dress-up game really is, dressing dolls) a "personal" feel.

However, like I said before, I do really like your artwork.

Coded (DEMO) Updated #2 Coded (DEMO) Updated #2

sigh...

1) First off, no preloader
2) Right Click > Play.... Gets you right past that password bullshit
3) You say it's a "demo" but all this really is is a main menu that shows what looks to be a really crappy control scheme.
4) No gameplay whatsoever
5) Your music is obnoxious

Vectrix Vectrix

wow

This is actually a really great game! How did this only get daily 3rd? This at the very least deserves front page. You just don't see very many games like this.

I like the old arcade style, I like the fast pace, and I like the motion blur effects.

5/5 and 10/10 goood job

Seven Circles Seven Circles

You should look up binaural beats. If you were to remake this utilizing that in a creative way, you could easily give a song like this some much needed depth.

LoZ-Rutela's Final Goodbye LoZ-Rutela's Final Goodbye

Goosebumps

You are awesome man! Not very many songs actually give me goosebumps. This is the way LoZ is meant to be remembered, and nothing can fill the space in my heart like the Legend of Zelda can.